Item No. 10446722
The Mammut Women’s Whitehorn IN Jacket is a reversible puffer jacket high altitude adventures and winter days around town. Recycled duck down provides sustainable warmth while the lightweight Pertex Quantum face fabric provides wind and water resistance with a soft hand. Shoulder reinforcements protect against abrasion from pack straps, and the shoulders are filled with low-profile synthetic insulation for resilient, water-resistant warmth.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Whitehorn IN Jacket
- Innovative reversible jacket
- Soft, shimmering material for a feminine look on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Filled with 82 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body
- 2 side pockets with zipper on outside (right) of jacket
- 2 side pockets with snap buttons on inside (left) of jacket
- Chest zipper pocket on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Main material: 100% Polyester
|Sustainability:||Made from Recycled Materials, PFC Free|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.