Item No. 10575697
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Taiss Pro SO Pant
- 2 Backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Leg zipper pocket
- Drawstring leg hem
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit – can be adjusted from the outside
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
- 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
|Features:||Fair Trade Certified, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Abrasion-resistant, Harness Compatible, Adjustable Waist, bluesign Approved|
|Product Technology:||DWR, Mammut SOFtech|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Skiing, Snowsports|
|Fit Type:||Slim Fit|
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn’t interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
SOFtech鈩?combines the second and third layers of clothing to provide effective protection in a whole range of weather conditions. The wear-resistant materials have excellent stretch and good breathing properties, ensuring an optimal body temperature.
There are no reviews yet.