Item No. 10561037
The Mammut Women’s Taiss HS Hooded Jacket is a hard shell jacket for year-round mountain activities. You don’t slow down and neither does the weather, so bring along Mammut DRYtechnology Pro to protect your upper body. The three layer fabric is waterproof, breathable, and durable, to bring the stopping power against the weather. Take on blustery climbs, snowy ski tours, and wet weather hikes, through all mountain heights.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of Mammut Women’s Taiss HS Hooded Jacket
- Mammut High Reach Technology for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut Single Pull Hood: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- X-vented underarm ventilation with water-repellent zippers
- Internal zipper pocket
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood – even when wearing gloves
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Main Fabric 1 : nylon ribstop laminate with mechanical stretch
- Main Fabric 2 : nylon ribstop laminate with mechanical stretch
- Lining: Polyamide-elastane mesh
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
There are no reviews yet.