Item No. 10503491
The Mammut Women’s Stoney HS Thermo Jacket is an insulated jacket for skiing your way through the season. Head to the mountains as soon as there is enough snow and bring along this two layer shell to protect against the weather. It’s DRYtech fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, so neither snow, rain, nor wind is getting inside. To combat the colder temperatures, Ajungilak OTI synthetic insulation adds a bit of warmth. Ski-specific features include a zip-off snow skirt, ski pass wrist pocket, and a removable, helmet-compatible hood to keep you happy on the slick sticks.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Stoney HS Thermo Jacket
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer mammut drytechnology pro material
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 20,000 g/m2/24h
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Water resistant aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers for a feminine look
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Wrist pocket for ski pass
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Internal zipper pocket
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Adjustable hem
- 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyester|
|Features:||Helmet Compatible Hood, Internal Pockets, Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Insulation Details:||80 g Ajungilak OTI|
|Product Technology:||Mammut DRYtech|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
DRYtech鈩?is our windproof and waterproof quality which provides permanent protection from rain, snow, wind and weather. What is more, the high quality and performance of the materials make these products extremely comfortable to wear. DRYtech鈩?s breathability is the result of the membrane’s hydrophilic properties. The membrane absorbs and locks in perspiration (like a sponge). When it becomes full, the moisture is evacuated away from the body.
There are no reviews yet.