Item No. 10503469
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Photics HS Thermo Parka
- Mammut drytechnology membrane permanent waterproofness
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Filled with 225 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- Laser fuse technology: laser welded seams without stitching to avoid down leakage narrow seams reduce cold spots for better heat retention
- Down-filled, fixed hood
- 2-way front zipper with fold-over snap button facing
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Internal zipper pocket
- Wide-ribbed cuffs
- Bonded hem for a technical look and greater comfort
- 100% Polyester
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyester|
|Features:||Waterproof, Polartec, bluesign Approved|
|Insulation Details:||225 g 90/10 Goose Down|
|Product Technology:||DWR, Mammut DRYtech|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn’t interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
DRYtech鈩?is our windproof and waterproof quality which provides permanent protection from rain, snow, wind and weather. What is more, the high quality and performance of the materials make these products extremely comfortable to wear. DRYtech鈩?s breathability is the result of the membrane’s hydrophilic properties. The membrane absorbs and locks in perspiration (like a sponge). When it becomes full, the moisture is evacuated away from the body.
There are no reviews yet.