Item No. 10503465
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Nordwand Thermo HS Hooded Jacket
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer gore tex material
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: ret<6 m2 pa/w
- Filled with 60 g/m2 ajungilak oti stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Mammut high reach technology for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Chest zipper pocket
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK vislon 2-way front for smooth operation
- Integrated, elasticated thumb loops
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Mammut connect inside
- 100% Polyamide
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Features:||Zipper Garage, Internal Pockets, Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Insulation Details:||60 g Ajungilak OTI|
|Product Technology:||Pertex Quantum Air, GORE-TEX|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Mountaineering and Alpine, Skiing|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
Pertex Quantum Air
Quantum Air fabric is lightweight and breathable. Focusing on increased air permeability, it lets air in, allows body heat out, while still providing wind- and water-resistance for high-output activities on the mountain.
Check Out All Pertex Quantum Air >
Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, providing reliable weather protection and maximum comfort for a wide range of activities. These garments keep your body dry by allowing perspiration vapor to escape so you remain cool during activity and warm during cool-down.
Check Out All GORE-TEX® Products >
There are no reviews yet.