Item No. 10419041
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Nordwand Advanced Hardshell Hooded Jacket
- Georganic Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT High Visibility Backer Technology for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Waterproof YKK VISLON 2-way front zipper in a matte look for smooth operation
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water resistant zippers
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- MAMMUT CONNECT
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
Primary Shell Fabric: Polyamide Features: Zipper Garage, Helmet Compatible Hood, Hood, Internal Pockets, GORE-TEX, Waterproof, Adjustable Cuffs, Venting, Adjustable Hood, Adjustable Drawcord Hem Weight: 13.7 oz Hood Type: Helmet Compatible, Fixed Breathability: Good Breathability Exterior Pockets: 2 Waterproof: Yes Type of Waterproofing: GORE-TEX Product Technology: GORE-TEX Disclaimer: We only ship this brand to US Addresses. Gender: Womens Best Use: Mountaineering and Alpine Jacket Length: Waist Fit Type: Regular Fit Insulation: None
Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, providing reliable weather protection and maximum comfort for a wide range of activities. These garments keep your body dry by allowing perspiration vapor to escape so you remain cool during activity and warm during cool-down.
Check Out All GORE-TEX® Products >
There are no reviews yet.