Item No. 10503430
The Mammut Women’s Meron Light IN Jacket is a compressible down jacket for insulation in the mountains. Throw this lightweight and packable wonder on your upper half or jam it into a corner of your pack before heading out on the next adventure. When cold is in store, or even unexpected you’ll be glad to have the warmth 850 fill power down without any extra weight dragging you down. When the adventure has slowed and you’re back home, it’ll surely be glad to take a spin around town too.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Meron Light IN Jacket
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent polyamide ripstop material
- Filled with 60 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- Smooth-running YKK vislon front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets with concealed zipper for a feminine look
- Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and very small packable
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 100% Polyamide
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Features:||Zipper Garage, Elastic Cuffs, Insulated, Packable, Harness Compatible|
|Insulation Details:||100 g 90/10 Goose Down|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Climbing, Mountaineering and Alpine, Hiking|
|Fit Type:||Skin Tight|
There are no reviews yet.