Item No. 10446588
The Mammut Women’s Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket is a hardshell jacket for ski-related adventures on the mountain. Geared toward ski touring and freeride, the Mammut DRYtechnology Pro is a 3L shell to keep the elements out while letting body heat escape. The snowskirt is detachable so you can adjust depending on what kind of snow you’re skiing and your preference, while the helmet-compatible hood is attached and adjustable with a single pull. Open up the underarm vents when your body heat starts to rise, dumping the warmth quick without exposing yourself to the onslaught of elements at your front.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket
- Breathable material
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 front pockets with concealed zipper
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Long under-arm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Skiing, Touring Skiing|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.