Item No. 10503377
The Mammut Women’s Eiswand Guide ML Jacket is a wool blend jacket for warmth when touring the alpine. The Pontetorto Merino Tecnowool fabric is soft, warm, and helps adjust your body to the colder temperatures. Worn as an outer layer or midlayer, it features a waffle pattern on the interior to wick moisture and help it dry super fast, maintaining comfort regardless of whether you’re cool or burning hot from the exertion.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Eiswand Guide ML Jacket
- Main material made from high-quality pontetorto merino tecnowool for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature with transparent ceramic print for abrasion resistance and durability
- Waffle structure on inside provides optimum moisture management
- Storm fleece inserts with exclusive eiger waffle structure on the forearms
- Natural, antibacterial effect of wool keeps unpleasant odors at bay, even after long days
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- Smooth-running YKK vislon front zipper
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- 67% Polyester, 26% Wool, 7% Elastane
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyester|
|Features:||Zipper Garage, Elastic Cuffs, Moisture Wicking, Internal Pockets, Insulated, Thumbholes, Abrasion-resistant, Anti-bacterial, Harness Compatible, Merino Wool|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.