Item No. 10386882
The Mammut Women’s Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket is a compressible down jacket for chilling climbs. Pack it, wear it, it’s versatile for your upward adventure. As the temperature changes from the base of the mountain to the top, this harness-compatible jacket is ready for the challenge ahead. It’s incredibly lightweight, warm, and packs down small when the weather is a little warmer. Layer up with this in the middle or on top and you’ll be better prepared for the climb.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket
- Very lightweight, water-repellent Pertex Quantum material with Y Fuse technology for increased downproofing and improved water-pearling
- Filled with 105 g 90/10 goose down (800 cuin fill power)
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- YKK Vislon 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low packing volume
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
|Primary Lining Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Insulation Details:||105 g 90/10 Goose Down|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Mountaineering and Alpine|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.