Item No. 10503344
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Women’s Albula IN Hooded Jacket
- Filled with recycled synthetic ecodown fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
- Unique loose fibers which don’t clump together after washing
- With pfc-free DWR treatment
- DWR coating offers light protection from wet conditions
- Dyed using the sustainable dope-dye process
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Smooth-running YKK vislon front zipper
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Mammut easy combine compatible
- Mammut connect inside
- 100% Polyamide
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Features:||Zipper Garage, Elastic Cuffs, Hood, Insulated, Water-resistant, Drop Back Hem|
|Hood Type:||Fixed, Adjustable|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn’t interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
There are no reviews yet.