Item No. 10560928
The Mammut Women’s Aenergy WB Hooded Jacket is a soft shell jacket for versatility during cool summer hikes and windy winter ski tours. Cut the wind with Pertex Equilibrium fabric, which is tightly woven for wind-resistance, while still allowing heat to escape as you build up a sweat. It even wicks moisture and dries fast, driving all day comfort as you push further along your adventure. Weighing in at just 143 grams, it’ll hardly drag down your pack weight.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of Mammut Women’s Aenergy WB Hooded Jacket
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- YKK Vislon 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Chest zipper pocket
- The entire jacket can be easily stowed in the chest pocket
- Highly elasticated double fabric inserts on the inside of the forearms ensure an optimum fit
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Slightly asymmetric cuffs, elastic on the inside
- Super-lightweight and low-volume
- Main Fabric 1 : pertex equilibrium double weave
- Main Fabric 2 : light weight Double Weave
|Features:||Helmet Compatible Hood, Hood, Adjustable Hood, bluesign Approved|
|Hood Type:||Helmet Compatible, Fixed, Adjustable|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Mountaineering and Alpine|
|Fit Type:||Slim Fit|
There are no reviews yet.