Item No. 10560910
The Mammut Women’s 160 Years Taiss HS Hooded Jacket is a three layer hard shell for spending the full year in the mountains. The Mammut DRYtechnology Pro fabric offers weather protection against rain, snow, and wind while remaining breathable on the inside. Hike the summers without fear of a rain storm. Climb the alpine winters without the snow soaking you through to the bones. A wind blocker for moving up above the treeline.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of Mammut Women’s 160 Years Taiss HS Hooded Jacket
- Mammut High Reach Technology for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut Single Pull Hood: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- X-vented underarm ventilation with water-repellent zippers
- Internal zipper pocket
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood – even when wearing gloves
- Special edition to celebrate the 160th anniversary with a large Mammut logo on the sleeve
- Main Fabric 1 : nylon ribstop laminate with mechanical stretch
- Main Fabric 2 : nylon ribstop laminate with mechanical stretch
- Lining: Polyamide-elastane mesh
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyester|
|Features:||Zipper Garage, Helmet Compatible Hood, Hood, Internal Pockets, Water-resistant, Venting|
|Back Length:||27.9 in.|
|Hood Type:||Helmet Compatible, Fixed|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Mountaineering and Alpine|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.