Item No. 10446585
The Mammut Men’s Haldigrat HS Pant is a hardshell pant that provides robust protection for backcountry travelers. The fully waterproof bib style is best for all-mountain skiing, touring, and climbing, and you can remove the stretch bib and suspenders when you don’t need them. Zippered side vents keep you cool without slowing down, the adjustable waist lets you dial in the fit when you add or subtract baselayers underneath. high-strength Dyneema reinforcements protect against sharp edges.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Men’s Haldigrat HS Pant
- Breathable material
- Removable, elastic bib for protection from powder snow and for greater comfort
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit – can be adjusted from outside
- Barryvox-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- 2 splashproof zipper pockets
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
|Features:||Crampon Compatible, Adjustable, Bib, Waterproof, Venting|
|Product Technology:||Mammut DRYtech|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||All-Mountain Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Skiing|
|Fit Type:||Loose Fit|
DRYtech鈩?is our windproof and waterproof quality which provides permanent protection from rain, snow, wind and weather. What is more, the high quality and performance of the materials make these products extremely comfortable to wear. DRYtech鈩?s breathability is the result of the membrane’s hydrophilic properties. The membrane absorbs and locks in perspiration (like a sponge). When it becomes full, the moisture is evacuated away from the body.
There are no reviews yet.