Item No. 10446587
The Mammut Men’s Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket is a hardshell for freeride skiers. Move without restriction up on the mountain, while staying protected from the elements in this waterproof, breathable shell. Equipped with all the features you need while skiing, from detachable snow skirt to snap buttons that attach the jacket to pants. Zippers at the underarms are long, releasing excess body heat when you’re working hard. Search out that glorious, powdery snow and ride.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Men’s Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket
- Breathable material
- Georganic T Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- High-quality workmanship
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Water-repellent Vislon zipper with half covered flap
- 2 chest pockets with snap buttons
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Adjustable hem
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Skiing, Touring Skiing|
|Fit Type:||Regular Fit|
There are no reviews yet.