Item No. 10503380
FEATURES of the Mammut Men’s Eisfeld SO Hybrid Hooded Jacket
- Extremely abrasion-proof and highly elastic soft shell double fabric for durability, freedom of movement and breathability
- Zonal insulation with 60 g/m2 primaloft gold active on the upper body and sleeves
- Helmet-compatible adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Ykk vislon 2-way zipper for smooth operation 2 backpack and climbing harness-compatible front zipper pockets with cross-over access and integrated gear loop on the left
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the right front pocket
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastene
|Primary Shell Fabric:||Polyamide|
|Features:||Hood, Internal Pockets, Insulated, Primaloft, Water-resistant, Harness Compatible, Drop Back Hem|
|Hood Type:||Helmet Compatible, Fixed, Adjustable|
|Insulation Details:||60 g/m2 PrimaLoft Gold Active|
|Product Technology:||DWR, PrimaLoft Gold|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Climbing, Skiing|
|Fit Type:||Slim Fit|
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn’t interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation offers light weight thermal efficiency, permanent water resistance, maximum breathability and superior softness.
Check Out All PrimaLoft Gold Products >
There are no reviews yet.